Are you in Bayview 2104 and your carpet, floors or structure is damaged due to flooding or water leaks? We are based locally in the Northern Suburbs of Bayview. We aim to arrive to you within the hour. 24-7 Recovery Disaster is fully qualified IICRC Certified and is a 24-7 on-call service, operating 365 days a year, including holidays. We can assist you with all fire and flood disasters from burst pipes, backed up sewage, leaking roofs and windows or any other wet areas caused by flooding or storms.
24-7 Recovery Disaster specialise in:
– Emergency Wet Carpet and Floor Water Extraction.
– Installing Drying Equipment.
– Installing Carpet Dryers/Air movers/Commercial Dehumidifiers.
– Drying Wet Carpets and Underlay.
– Replacing Underlay and Carpet.
– Removal of Carpet/Underlay and Rubbish.
– Moisture readings.
– Thermal Imaging.
– Carpet Cleaning post restoration.
– Mould Damage Mitigation and Restoration.
– Antimicrobial treatments.
What to do when an Emergency Water disaster strikes:
– Don’t panic, stay calm and call 0493 218 883 any time of day or night, we operate 24-7, 365 days a week, including holidays.
– Ensure to contain the leak e.g turn the water source off (if it’s safe to do so). This will help to stop any further water damage from occurring or spreading.
– Turn off any electrical equipment near the flood affected areas (if safe to do so).
– Apply aluminium foil under any of the furniture legs that has come into contact with water, or better yet move the furniture out of the way if safe to do so.
– Get rid of any household items such as shoes, books, plants, etc as they may stain the carpet and of course become damaged due to the water damage.
– Removing as many things out of the way also makes it easier for us to dry the affected areas.
– Know that you are in trusted hands and we will arrive to assist you as soon as we can. You are being looked after by a friendly team of professionals who specialise in all aspects of the restoration process so rest assured we will take care of you.
Procedures on arrival:
Step 1: Someone from our team of qualified professionals will attend the site where the disaster has occured. We will perform one or all of the following; Water extraction from the carpet, or floors, lift the carpet and underlay and install dryers, take moisture readings and thermal imaging if any structure is affected.
Step 2: If need be technicians will install our drying equipment e.g air movers, and dehumidifiers to dry the carpets, carpet backing, underlay, floors, and building structure. We will also treat and deodorise by using anti-microbial/sanitising/mould treatments etc.
Stage 3: The technicians will return to the site upon your approval to re-assess and check the progress of the drying. We will monitor and re-assess until we are certain all aspects of the drying process have been performed to IICRC standards.
Stage 4: Upon job completion the technicians will remove their equipment/clean and relay the carpets and then provide you with the invoice and full report for you to keep and pass onto your insurers if need be.
Category 3: Sewage water AKA ‘’ black water ‘’
If your premises has been affected by sewage it is immediately deemed unsanitary and we cannot and will not attempt carpet restoration. The sewage affected carpet must be removed and disposed of and the floor to be treated, sanitised and deodorised. We follow IICRC standards and according to Australian standards they do not allow restoration of sewage affected items.
We specialise in floor care including timber floors, concrete and carpet. Our friendly team of professionals in the Northern Suburbs of Sydney at Bayview also specialises in drying walls and ceilings caused from Emergency Floods and leaks.
Our Bayview team can deliver and set this up for you for free. We cater to everyone whether you’re insured or not, whether it’s residential or commercial, carpets or floors our team operates 24-7 and is ready to assist you in all aspects of your Restoration process including but not limited to Water Damage Emergency Flood Cleaning, Drying Wet Carpet Services, Dehumidifier Hire, Air Blower Hire, Wet Carpet Repair, Structural drying. We always ensure our main focus is to assist you in getting your home or business back to its pre-water damaged condition.
When it comes to water damage don’t delay, call your friendly team of professionals today! 0493 218 883.